Search This Blog

Monday 23 May 2011

Feelings inside


Do I love you? You item of beauty, small but giant, when I ask this question I find my self lost, frustrated, I feel like I want to hit a wall, and keep on hitting, or fly, fly farther then I ever can. We live so close, yet so far away. Heavy in side, do I love you?

But could you love me, covered in scales and with fails and faults. Everyone has failed, and faults. But mine I find are terrible, people would find them not so bad. that makes me regret that I was once human, but now. Ah, could you love me if you knew my faults? Could I change? I could, but it is hard, you could love me with my scales I guess, you like the creatures of my kind, though humans paint as bad, unruly monsters of evil more often then not. We are different, their use to be a time I saw myself different  from them too, now, now that I have wings of purple, now that I am my character, many long for it. Well humans, Do you like running from home? From safety and love, to be called dead, and a monster by those who meet you? Oh sure to fly with out metal surrounding you is grand, but to be hunted? Bla the things some wish for. Often are rammed into their faces when they wish. And I didn’t wish… Do I love, fair rider of Fyrn? I still don’t know.

Think of what you wish for human, before it is to late.

No comments:

Post a Comment